Rebecca Douglas Photography offers you a style of Wedding and Portrait photography that is spontaneous and true-to-you, not overly trendy.
It's about authenticity and real expressions.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Working moms

As a working mom I am always on the look out for friends, blogs, magazines, etc...to offer me some emotional support and advice. Don't get me wrong...I love my life as a mother, wife and photographer. But it's a lot to juggle everyday.

A client of mine sent me to this blog http://www.soulemama.com.
It's a fun and cute blog site that I've been enjoying lately. This mom (not a photographer) has just embarked on her own self-imposed challenge...take one photo everyday. Hummm, I like this idea!

Another blog you might enjoy is Dooce.com. My friend Christine told me about it and it is so funny! It's written by a working mom and her husband, re-hashing their daily lives with a 4 year old and a couple of dogs. The videos they post are laugh out loud hysterical! I can totally relate!
I hope you will find them useful, inspiring and maybe a bit of a comic relief, (that's not related to you).

R