Rebecca Douglas Photography offers you a style of Wedding and Portrait photography that is spontaneous and true-to-you, not overly trendy.
It's about authenticity and real expressions.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Siblings

Love 'em or hate 'em, Most of us have them.
Today was Sibling Day. I had the pleasure of photographing 10 year old twins, brother and sister on the beach in Edmonds this morning and later this afternoon, another sibling set at the Arboretum.
I remember when I was young and my mom wanted me and my siblings to be photographed. It was all I could do to not gag at the thought of having to be close to my brother. Brother "cooties" and the thought of having to cozy up with him was a real obstacle to a great picture. I'm sure we made it tough on the photographer as well as Mom. Sorry Mom!

So I could totally relate to these kids today and having me saying for the 10th time, "come on, get closer, have some fun...!" Well, after some goofing around and general fun, we finally got some great brother/sister images today. Even the dog looks good.