Rebecca Douglas Photography offers you a style of Wedding and Portrait photography that is spontaneous and true-to-you, not overly trendy.
It's about authenticity and real expressions.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm a big shopper of all things used, pre-owned, funky, and eclectic. Every year I seem to gravitate towards one item in particular. A couple of years ago it was hats, last year I couldn't get enough cute little jackets, and this year I'm loving bags. Tote bags, purces, messenger and computer bags. I've found some great ones at my favorite consignment shops, Funky Janes and Lables, but for well designed, eclectic, throw-everything-in-and-go bags, I have to give a shout out to my good friend Ellen and her incredible talents. She has been been making great bags for years and is a true artist when is comes to mixing colors, patterns and fabrics.

I commissioned her to make me a computer bag this summer and what she came up with was pure art. Dark pink, faux alligator skin with a large, black and white polka dot print on the inside. Her attention to the littlest details made it all come together. The comments and inquires I keep getting on it are incredible! I love having a new cute "something" that no one has yet. It's so posh!

Ellen is sure to have some new creations that will make you drool and make your friends a little jealous.
Her new web site is coming soon. I'll post it as soon as it's ready.