Rebecca Douglas Photography offers you a style of Wedding and Portrait photography that is spontaneous and true-to-you, not overly trendy.
It's about authenticity and real expressions.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Mamapreneurs Inc.

I've mentioned in past posts, a few of my favorites sites online that are geared towards working moms, as well as featured a couple of my working mom friends. Well, I have a couple more fabulous mentions for you.
First is my friend Jennifer Foege. She is a nutritionist based on Vashon Isl. who's concentration is "Sustainable Health" She does one on one counseling, group classes, cooking classes, and she just started a new program called Organic School Lunch Program, where she will deliver wholesome, yummy foods for your kid to their school. How cool is that! Check her out at www.thejoyfulkitchen.net

My other "find" is Mamapreneurs inc. It's a web site based out of Portland, Or and geared toward moms who run their own business. They have advise, workshops, a blog, and a great tag line..."helping moms find harmony while rockin' the biz world". It's worth a look!

I"ll be offline for the weekend, so no blog tomorrow. (I know I'm breaking my 30 day of blogs commitment, but the call of the ocean beckons me, and my husband and I promised our daughter at least one night in a tent before the weather turns bad.)