Rebecca Douglas Photography offers you a style of Wedding and Portrait photography that is spontaneous and true-to-you, not overly trendy.
It's about authenticity and real expressions.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Family Matters

In these months of political debates I can't help but listen to Barack Obama, John McCain and all their rhetoric about family.
We all have families and whether we like it or not, they help mold us into the people we become. I'm lucky...I have several families; The one I was born into, the one I married into and the one I found and continue finding as I get older...my friends.
It doesn't matter if your family is of the traditional sort or maybe a bit more eclectic, as long as you have the unconditional support and love from someone. That is family.

"Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter." -Brad Henry-

Here are a few families I've gotten to know over the years.