Rebecca Douglas Photography offers you a style of Wedding and Portrait photography that is spontaneous and true-to-you, not overly trendy.
It's about authenticity and real expressions.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Proposal

Most of my business is Wedding and Portraiture and for a while now I've been looking for couples who want to "pop the question" and have it photographed to fulfill my Photographic Trilogy...Proposal, Engagement, Wedding.
After some time looking, I was contacted by a great couple, Maria and Serge. Serge wanted to ask Maria to marry him in a special place that they would remember forever. He picked Snoqualmie Falls, just east of Seattle in the Cascade Foothills.

The weather was foggy and cool and I wasn't sure if it would be condusive to a romantic proposal. Luckily, the sun started coming out just as they got started. I stayed out of their way and Volia! It was a perfect scene! He asked, she said Yes.