Rebecca Douglas Photography offers you a style of Wedding and Portrait photography that is spontaneous and true-to-you, not overly trendy.
It's about authenticity and real expressions.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

News Media and Trash TV

All this bad news about Merrill Lynch, Leaman Bros., AIG, and Washington Mutual has been bringing me down. It is so depressing to watch our economy take such a drastic downhill turn, and with little certainty for the future.

I don't know about you, but there are some days (or even weeks) where I just need to step away from the news and tune into some good trash T.V. My favorite trashy show has just started it's 11th season, America's Next Top Model. Wanna-be models who bitch at each other, whine about being a size 2 and generally have no idea what the real world is all about. It's my once a week guilty pleasure. (I watch it for the photo shoots) Tomorrow is make-over night!

This summer, I've been doing a lot of sessions for models who have needed new or first time head shots and updated portfolios. My friend and hair/makeup artist, Eli did the hair and make for these girls. She works out of Helio Hair Salon in the Fremont area of Seattle.