Rebecca Douglas Photography offers you a style of Wedding and Portrait photography that is spontaneous and true-to-you, not overly trendy.
It's about authenticity and real expressions.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween is coming up soon and that means get ready for my annual Community Halloween Portraits at Cafe Luna.
Wear your costume and come get a free 30 sec portrait at Cafe Luna on Vashon Island. We start at 4pm and will be going until 7pm.
Yes, there will be a line, but don't let that scare you off. It goes quickly, I promise!
This ongoing project will eventually turn into a CoffeeTable book to benefit a childrens charity.
If you have been a part of the last 4 years of Halloween portraits and haven't signed a model release, but want to be a part of the book, please contact me. I can't use your image if I don't get your release.
I can't wait to see all the costumes. They get better every year!