Rebecca Douglas Photography offers you a style of Wedding and Portrait photography that is spontaneous and true-to-you, not overly trendy.
It's about authenticity and real expressions.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Maternity

I just couldn't pass up the fall colors this week in my front yard. I asked 4 brave women it they would pose for me in all their beautiful, pregnant glory, just so that I could satisfy a creative urge.
This "creative urge" that I get (pretty often) is almost as bad as my sweet tooth!
Here's a sampling of the portraits we created.
Become a fan of Rebecca Douglas Photography to stay updated with all my events and "creative urges"! You will also receive $25 off your next portrait session when you join the fan club! Just go to facebook.com, log in, and search for Rebecca Douglas Photography.